HOUSTON'S $100 or more CAMPAIGN
Over the past few years, CCFA has been working to evolve Take Steps from an awareness-building walk to a fundraising and awareness campaign that provides significant funds to find cures and to support IBD patients and their families. As a unique pilot site, we are asking all Houston Walk teams to become $100 or more campaigners by fundraising or donating $100 or more per team member.
$100 or more campaigners receive
- a TICKET to the Zoo for the Walk in the morning and to enjoy the Zoo for the rest of the day
- a TICKET for a 13 and under child
- a commemorative T-SHIRT and KEEPSAKE
- special FOOD and ACTIVITIES
- an opportunity to SPREAD THE WORD about Crohn's and Colitis with those people you recruit to join you in the campaign and Walk
- knowledge that you and your whole team helped fellow IBD patients receive SUPPORT and research toward CURES year-round through your fundraising and donations
Our way of saying thank you
Thank you for raising awareness and funds to support CCFA’s critical mission work. Because you fundraised for Take Steps, you are eligible to receive special Take Steps items on the day of our walk. Every participant that raises $100 will receive a 2017 commemorative t-shirt, a Take Steps keepsake, and a wristband to receive refreshments on walk day.
Hope Givers are our incredible fundraising participants who raise $1,000 or more in support of IBD research and patient support programs. Those individuals are eligible to receive even more recognition items.
Kickstart your fundraising
Starting your fundraising efforts with a donation shows that you are committed to finding cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. You can then ask your friends and family to match your donation – you’ll meet your fundraising goal before you know it! Plus, everyone that makes a self donation to their fundraising efforts will receive our self-donation button, recognizing your commitment to fundraising for Take Steps. Don’t forget – when an individual raises $100 or more, he/she will receive a 2017 commemorative t-shirt, a Take Steps keepsake, and a wristband to receive refreshments on walk day.