Date: November 2, 2018
TruFusion Summerlin: 1870 Festival Plaza Dr #200, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. Each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
- 4:00pm-5:00pm: check-in
- 5:00pm-7:30pm: cycling relay (includes 10 min-transition time every 30-mins)
- 7:30PM-7:45pm: final announcements/top fundraisers/wrap-up
- Emcees for the night are local news anchors Kim & Dana Wagner from News 3 KSNV. This dynamic duo are co-anchors of Las Vegas' #1 news show - "News 3 Today"
For more information, contact Suzanne Fry at email@example.com
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40
$1,000 Fundraising Goal Per Bike
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 VIP Fundraising Goal
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team VIP swag
- VIP experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by November 16, 2018.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
- Brown & Brown Insurance
- Beauty Encounter