IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3
July 29, 2019
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3 and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect 1 in 200 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- Guaranteed race entry to IRONMAN Santa Rosa 70.3
- Access to a training plan, professional coaching tips, monthly Zwift rides and monthly coaching webinars
- Book a room in Santa Rosa using a special Team Challenge room block (Limited Number)
- Transition area at the race right next to the Pros and personalized bib with your name and Crohn's and Colitis Foundation
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website as well as monthly fundaraising webinars and contests where you can win gear from Team Challenge and our partners!
- Team Challenge triathlon race kit provided by Base Performance
- Inspirational Team brunch reception
- Team camraderie and friendship at local trainings (if available) as well special events on race weekend
- VIP Hospitality area just for Team Challenge teammates, their friends and family on race day
- The incredible feeling of making every mile more meaningful..... 70.3 of them!
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 632-5734