Date: November 10, 2018
6449 Transit Road, East Amherst, NY 14051
Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or borrow cycling shoes from Rebel Ride (bring socks!) Each bike has pedals that are LOOK Delta, or spd compatible.
- 2:00pm-3:00pm: Check-in
- 3:00pm-5:45pm: Cycling relay (includes 15 min-transition time every 30-mins)
- 5:45pm-6:00pm: Wrap-up/Final announcements
For more information, contact Suzanne at email@example.com.
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40
$1,000 Fundraising Goal Per Bike
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt
- indoor cycling shoes and towel for event day
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 VIP Fundraising Goal Per Bike
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team VIP swag
- VIP experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by November 23, 2018.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.