June 30, 2018
Join Team Challenge for a life changing experience. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is proud to partner with the Independence Rhode Race Half Marathon. Come experience beautiful Bristol, Rhode Island with Team Challenge!
HELP FUND CURES: Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect 1 in 200 Americans. Be part of the solution!
HOW IT WORKS: Join our team. Train with our coaches. Change lives by raising critical funds. Try us out with no obligation until the half-way point of the season. Commit. Race.
WHAT YOU GET WITH TEAM CHALLENGE:
- Race entry to the Independence Rhode Race Half Marathon
- Day-to-day training plan and coach support
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Full-time staff support
- Hotel Accommodations
- Team Challenge inspirational pasta party
- Team Challenge race singlet and branded apparel
- Post-race party
HOW YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE: Participants agree to raise funds using our turn-key fundraising platform and full-time support team.
Registration is now open. Join Team Challenge today!
Questions? Contact Kate Park, Team Manager, at email@example.com or 303-639-9163 x3.