IRONMANŽ Lake Placid 2018
July 22, 2018
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in IRONMANŽ Lake Placid 2018. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with IRONMANŽ Lake Placid 2018 and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect 1 in 200 Americans.
Join our Team to receive:
- Guaranteed race entry to IRONMANŽ Lake Placid 2018
- Access to a training plan, professional coaching tips and advice (daily workouts emailed through Training Peaks)
- VIP transition area at the race right next to the Pros
- Professional fundraising support, including your own personal fundraising website
- Team Challenge triathlon race kit and IRONMAN® branded apparel
- Team reception
- VIP hospitality area for friends and family to gether for food and celebration
- Discounts with our partners at Rudy Project, XTERRA, Base Performance and TriBike Transport
- Limited hotel room block at discounted reate
- Opportunity to win gear (helmets, backpacks, apparel and more) throughout season!
Athlete commitment: Register and raise a minimus of $5,000 using our turn-key fundraising platform and full time support team.
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith at email@example.com or (909) 210-1706