IRONMANŽ Boulder 70.3
August 4, 2018
Help cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis!
Secure your place in IRONMANŽ Boulder 70.3. Help cure digestive diseases.
The Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation and Team Challenge, it's training and fundraising program, is proud to partner with IRONMANŽ Boulder 70.3 and holds a limited number of bibs with some great perks that athletes cannot get anywhere else.
HELP FUND CURES: As an official charity partner of IRONMAN®, Team Challenge participants will raise vital funds for research, education and support for the 1.6 million Americans suffering from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - two debilitating digestive diseases that affect 1 in 200 Americans.
When you join our team you will receive the following benefits:
· guaranteed race entry to IRONMAN® 70.3 Boulder
· 20 week training plans from our IronTeam coaches on TrainingPeaks.com
· monthly coach webinars to help you with nutrition, hydration, gear, race planning, scheduling & more
· discounts with our partners like XTERRA Wetsuits, Rudy Project, TriBike Transport and Base Performance
· a Team Challenge Tri Kit by Base Performance
· a Team Challenge tech shirt
· personal fundraising web page, monthly webinars to help you reach your goal and support
· hotel and travel is not included. However, we have a discounted hotel rate for our teammates.
· VIP transition area at the race – right next to the pros!
· Professional photos taken race weekend and race day!
· Inspirational team reception and practices before race day
· VIP hospitality tent to meet family and friends after the race for food and celebration
· VIP course walk through on race weekend as well as shakeout practices with the team
· Opportunity to win gear (helmets, backpacks, apparel and more) throughout season!
Questions? Contact Kat Gunsur-Smith at email@example.com or (646) 632-5734