date: december 2, 2017
10470 NE 4th ST, Bellevue, WA 98004
teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or use Soul Cycle's. each bike has pedals with spd compatibility.
- 1:30pm-2:00pm: check-in
- 2:00pm-2:30pm: mission moments/introductions
- 2:30PM-3:15pm: 1st session/reception begins
- 3:15pm-4:00pm: reception cont./2nd session begins
- 2:00pm-6:00pm: raffle prizes and after celebration in the Lincoln Square South Tower -Marke Hall - a chef inspired food hall.
for more information, contact nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
registration & fundraising details:
team registration fee - $40 ($10/rider)
$1,000 fundraising goal per bike
- up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- event t-shirt
- celebratory after party
- professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 vip fundraising goal (in addition to everything listed above)
- guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- pick your riding session
- insulated aluminum spin4 crohn's & colitis cures water bottle
- team vip swag
- vip experience
each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. by registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by december 15, 2017.
more than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.