date: November 4, 2017
Body Cycle Studio, 1923 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. each bike has pedals with cages or spd compatibility.
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: check-in
- 2:00pm-4:00pm: cycling begins
- 4:00PM-5:00pm: reception
ror more information, contact Morgan Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
registration & fundraising details:
team registration fee - $40 ($10/rider)
$1,000 fundraising goal per bike
- up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- event t-shirt
- celebratory after party
- professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 vip fundraising goal
- guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- team vip swag
- ride in tandem with your teammates
- vip experience
each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. by registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by the fundraising deadline.
more than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.