date: december 2, 2017
SWERVE Fitness Midtown
21 W. 46th Street, New York, NY (btwn 5th & 6th Aves)
teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. each bike has pedals with cages or SPD compatibility.
- 1:30pm: check-in
- 2:00pm-4:00pm: spin4 crohn's & colitis cures relay
- 4:30pm: after party @ St. Pat's Bar and Grill (across the street 22 W 46th)
- 3:45pm: check-in
- 4:15pm-6:15pm: spin4 crohn's & colitis cures relay
- 6:30pm: after party @ St. Pat's Bar and Grill (across the street 22 W 46th)
for more information, contact krista at firstname.lastname@example.org.
registration & fundraising details:
team registration fee - $40 ($10/rider)
$1,000 fundraising goal per bike
- 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- event t-shirt
- celebratory after party
- professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 vip fundraising goal
- guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- team vip swag
- ride in tandem with your teammates
- vip experience
each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. by registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by December 15, 2017.
more than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Reserve Discounted Parking
we recommend reserving parking in advance with SpotHero, a parking reservation service that connects drivers to discounted, convenient parking!
visit the Spin4 Crohn's & Colitis Cures New York Parking Page to find and reserve convenient parking with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
when booking your reservation please enter the promo code below to identify which chapter you belong to. The code will give 10% off your reservation, and SpotHero will donate a portion of the proceeds!
New Jersey Members: