date: saturday, december 2, 2017
2927 Girard Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or wear tennis shoes. each bike has pedals with cages or spd compatibility.
- 12:30pm-1:30pm: check-in
- 1:30pm-3:30pm: cycling begins
- 3:30PM-4:00pm: reception
for more information, contact cory at email@example.com
registration & fundraising details:
team registration fee - $40 ($10/rider)
$1,000 fundraising goal per bike
- up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- event T-shirt
- celebratory after party
- professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 vip fundraising goal
- guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- team vip swag
- ride in tandem with your teammates
- vip experience
each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. by registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by December 15, 2017.
more than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.