Ever Dream of Playing on the Field at Michigan Stadium?
Here’s Your Chance!
Saturday, October 27, 2012
1201 South Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI
On Saturday, October 27th, 20 teams will compete in a touch football tournament, on the field at Michigan Stadium – home of the Michigan Wolverines! All proceeds benefit the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America. In addition to the football tournament, a tailgate party will be held for the players, Sponsors & VIPs, and open to their guests to purchase tickets.
Saturday, October 27, 2012
This event is for players of all skill level, and corporate teams are encouraged. Each team of 7 to 15 players will have a fundraising minimum of $2,500 to achieve in order to participate. With a team of 15, that is an average of $167 each to fundraise or donate. CCFA staff will give you the tools to easily surpass your goal and get you on the field for a great cause. Teams slots are filled on a first come basis, and teams have a deadline of October 13th to raise or recommit to their fundraising requirement or forfeit their spot to the waiting list. If by October 13, 2012, the team has not reached the fundraising minimum, the team captain will need to supply a credit card number to secure the team's spot in the tournament. If by October 13, 2012, the team has not yet met the minimum amount, the credit card number supplied will be charged the difference to get the team to goal. The team then has until November 8, 2012 to continue fundrasing and be reimbursed for any charges incurred.
Ways to Participate
- Form your own team and play!
- Sponsor a team, a league, or the tournament.
- Purchase individual tickets to the Coaches Club
- Purchase individual tickets to cheer on teams
Touch Football Tournament
- Tournament entry $2,500 per team
- 7 to 15 players per team; minimum of 1 female / male player per team
- 7 to 7, touch football tournament
- Team jerseys will be provided with Team Name
- Double elimination tournament, each team guaranteed at least 2 games
- Games will be played in 20 & 25 minute timeslots
- Tournament officiated by referees
- During the tournament, teams not competing can participate in a skills and passing challenge
- Prizes awarded to First Place, Second Place and Top Fundraiser
- Deadline to register: October 13, 2012
Tailgate lunch provided for all players
Two (2) drink tickets & cash bar access for Beer Tent
Limited General Admission ~ $40
Includes admission into the tournament
Lunch, Two (2) drink tickets & cash bar access to Beer Tent
For more information, or if you need help registering, please contact Anthonie Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 737.0900 x1