Teams can bring own indoor cycling shoes or the studio will provide them. Each bike has pedals with clips or SPD compatibility.
- 1:00pm-1:30pm: Check-in
- 1:30pm-4:15pm: Cycling relays
- 4:15PM-5:30pm: Reception
For more information, contact Kate Park at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40
$1,000 Fundraising Goal Per Bike
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the entire 2 hours
- Event T-shirt
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 VIP Fundraising Goal
- Guarantees a front row bike (or bike of your choice)
- Team VIP swag
- Ride in tandem with your teammates
- VIP experience
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 or $2,500 and can have up to 4 people rotating throughout the 2-hour slot. By registering for a bike, you are committing to raise $1,000 or $2,500 by December 14, 2018.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.