When: Saturday, October 27th, 2018
Where: CycleBar, Culver City
Join us for a fun-filled and high-energy event including a DJ, a blacklight indoor-cycling class, and a Halloween Costume Contest. Fundraise and have fun on October 27th!
More details to come as we approach the event date.
For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration & Fundraising Details:
Team Registration Fee - $40
$1,000 Fundraising Goal Per Bike
- Up to 4 people per bike or you can ride solo for the session.
- Event T-shirt
- Celebratory after party
- Professional fundraising support and personal fundraising webpage
$2,500 VIP Fundraising Goal
- Expedited registration process - no line!
- Preferred bike placement - with teammates, or up close. Pick your placement.
- Assigned lockers with nameplates - all of your VIP swag will be waiting for you.
- Exclusive swag - show your support in style!
- VIP event t-shirt - stand out while you ride.
- Exclusive food selection
- More to be announced!
Each bike has a fundraising commitment of $1,000 (Standard) or $2,500 (VIP) and can have up to four people riding in each session. Due to the size of participation, we will have more than one session.
More than 80 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.