St. Cloud, Take Steps to Find a Cure!
Take Steps for Crohn’s & Colitis is CCFA’s largest fundraising event having touched over 240,000 people and raised nearly $60M to help further the Foundation’s mission.
Our Take Steps walks offer a wonderful day for family, friends and the community to celebrate all of the efforts that have been put forth in raising funds towards our mission. Our walk events are filled with live music, food, kids’ entertainment, educational materials, and, of course, wonderful exposure for our corporate partners. In 2014, more than 70,000 people joined us nationwide, helping us raise $11M.
85 cents of every dollar raised goes towards breakthrough research, public and professional education, and patient support services in communities across the nation.
Register today. Join thousands of others in the fight against digestive diseases.
Questions? Reach out to Jim Thrubis, Take Steps Walk Manager, at email@example.com or via phone at 651.917.2437
CCFA Minnesota/Dakota Chapter Day at Target Field in Partnership with the Minnesota Twins
Where: Target Field, Minneapolis MN
When: Saturday May 2nd, 2015
Time: First pitch is at 1:05PM vs the Chicago White Sox.
- Our Twin Cities Honored Hero, Aaron Larson, will be throwing out the first pitch
- A CCFA Public Service Announcement will be shown on the score boards before the game
- General CCFA info, mission, programs and statics will be displayed on the score boards before the game
Take Steps Incentives:
- Mortenson Construction has donated a suite to honor Take Steps team captains and walk participants who go beyond and above their fundraising goals
- Team captains and walk participants who reach specific fundraising goals and have signed up for the walk will be given:
- A foursome (4) of suite tickets to the Team Captain whose team has raised the most overall funds to support Take Steps.
- A foursome (4) of suite tickets to the Team Captain whose team has the highest team participant average (highest average per registered team member with a minimum of 4 team members.
- A twosome (2) of suite tickets to the Team Captain whose team has the most team participants registered online (most team members).
- A twosome (2) of suite tickets for randomly selected walk participant who have raised $25 or more for their team (Anyone who has registered online & supported Take Steps)!
***Note that all totals will be calculated on April 20th 2015. Any fundraising that happens after this date will not go towards this Take Steps incentive.
***Take Steps events that are included in this incentive are the Twin Cities, Sioux Falls (SD), St. Cloud (MN) and Rochester (MN) walks.
***This Take Steps incentive is only for Friends & Family teams.
- Team captains and their guest will have access to a corporate suite at the game and possible concessions
- CCFA and the Minnesota Twins have worked together to offer discounted tickets at $17 per ticket, with $4 of every ticket sold being donated back to CCFA
- Please use the following link for more ticket information: http://twinsbaseball.com/ccfa