Our Corporate Partners
By joining the fight against Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, your company makes a valuable contribution to patients and families in your local community. More than 200 companies walked with us in 2016, contributing their time, resources, and funds to advance mission-critical research and patient care.
How to Get Involved
Five Reasons to Take Steps for Cures
1. Increase community visibility: Demonstrate your corporate responsibility and be recognized as a company who is committed to support your community
2. Improve employee morale and retention: Employees whose companies support cause-related issues are 40% more likely to say they are proud of their company's values and nearly 25% more likely to be loyal to their employers.
3. Foster teamwork and collaboration: Working together in a fun, social environment can enhance camaraderie and build better working relationships among employees.
4. Offer leadership development opportunities: Provide interested employees the chance to develop their leadership skills by taking on the role of Team Captain.
5. You're helping patients: From executives to interns, everyone in your organization can know they are making a positive impact on the lives of families in their community.
Our Featured Partners
The following companies represent our top local corporate sponsors and teams who are influential in providing the resources and funds necessary for a future free from IBD.
Thank you to our Top Corporate Teams
Together, our 2016 top 10 teams raised more than $300,000 to fund mission-critical research and patient programs. This was a combination of walk team fundraising and local event sponsorship.
1. Caler Donten Levine Cohen Porter & Veil - Finance
2. Capital Digestive Care - Healthcare
3. Atlanta Attachment Company - Manufacturing
4. Dr. Donald Abrahm, M.D. Practice - Healthcare
5. FilmTrack - Media & Entertainment
6. SSM Health - Healthcare
7. Hy-Vee - Retail
8. Sandy Spring Bank - Finance
9. Walker Information - Consumer Insights
10. St. Christopher's Hospital for Children - Healthcare