Combining Therapies for Optimal Results: Complementary, Alternative, and Integrative Care for Inflammatory Bowel Disease
On Monday, December 10, 2012, CCFA Northwest hosted a webinar discussing integrative medicine, featuring Dr. Gary Weiner from Pearl Natural Health in Portland, Oregon.
- What is really working for IBD in alternative and complementary medicine
- Multiple perspectives on what causes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- The complementary and alternative therapies considered in designing a successful program aimed at putting IBD into remission
- How complementary and alternative therapies are combined with conventional therapies for best results
- The role that diet has played in many cases of Crohn’s and colitis
- 3 real cases from his complementary and alternative care program to demonstrate the principles of integration
Click here to view the presentation slides.
(Note: this is a large file and takes a few minutes to load.)
Check out other CCFA webinars on a variety of topics, too!
Questions? Contact Kathleen Newbould at email@example.com or 425-451-8455.