Thu 11 Feb 2016 12:21:31 AM CST : This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Nutrition & IBD: Choices for Adults and Kids-RI
Registation from 8:30-9:00 a.m.
This is a free program - there is no cost to attend
Speaker: Dr. Neal Leleiko
Event will be held in the George Auditorium
This FREE educational program features an expert presentation and an interactive question-and-answer session.
Program topics include:
• Role of nutrition – adult and pediatric focus
• Overview of diets used by IBD patients
• Eating well with IBD – diet, nutrition, supplements
• Tools and nutritional resources
• Question-and-answer session with medical experts