Portland Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
Welcome to Portland’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!
This years event will feature:
- A dueling piano show that boast a Vegas style request driven, audience interactive show complete with skits, games, sing-a-longs, comedy and some of the best players in the U.S.
- An ugly sweater contest with prizes for best couples sweaters, most holiday spirit and ugliest ugly sweater.
- a 50/50 raffle that will provide a chance to win some big bucks.
- Our elves workshop raffle with chances to win great local prizes.
- an on-site photo booth to capture all the memories.
- Rent a sweater station…for your friend who refused to dress up only to find it’s required to get it!
- …more holiday cheer than one person can handle!
What is the Portland Ugly Christmas Sweater Party?
This is an awesome annual sweater costume party to raise money and awareness for the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America, a local organization dedicated to helping adults and children living with IBD (Inflammatory Bowl Disease). This year’s event takes place on Friday, December 6, 2013 during the National Awareness month for Crohn’s and Colitis.
Will the Party Have Food and Drinks?
Yes!–Your awesome wristband will give you our VIP discount on both food and beverages…we highly recommend the $5.00 specialty drink of the night!
Specialty Cocktail $5.00
Premium Cocktails $7.00
Happy hour food menu prices for all VIP guests.
What Is The Dress Code For The Party?
It’s a costume party. So show up proudly wearing your best ugly Christmas sweater. It’s REQUIRED. We suggest rummaging though your parents closet or hitting up the local used clothing store to find one. Or you can Rent-a-Sweater from us for $5. That’s right we wanted to make it super easy so we found some sweaters for you! So rent one!
Everyone in the community 21 and over is encouraged to participate in what will be Portland’s must attend holiday party!