Indy Undie Run!!
Sunday, December 8th, 2013
Check-in starts 3:00pm
Undie Run is still on, even with snow and flurries!
Join us for a family-friendly 8k (5mile) or a 5k fun run/walk to celebrate the 3rd annual National Crohn's & Colitis Awareness Week, as well as to kickoff the Indiana Chapter's 2014 year! Dress in your best undies, thermal underwear, footed pajamas, costumes, and more! All ages are welcome. Feel free to bring your family and friends to cheer you on!
Check-in begins at 3pm, and the run starts at 3:30pm. After you finish (or before), join us at the on-site Fishbowl pub for music, food, drinks, and perhaps the Colts game on TV!
*Please note, online registration will close Sunday at 11am. You can still show up and register on-site!
- Park entry and runner registration
- Choice between 5k or 5mile route
- Awesome tumbler/thermos - supply is limited so register early!
- 1 drink ticket for domestic beer or soda at the bar
- Water and hot chocolate will be provided
- Eligibility for spirit/creativity awards
- Unofficial timing
- Awards will be given for top finishers and creativity!
This event is free to attend if you are not a race participant, and you don't need to be involved with CCFA to come hang out!
* Please note this will not be "officially timed", but we plan to capture everyone's finish time.
* Prepare for partial grass running, as parts of the path may not paved. This is not a straight course.
* While we want your attire to be fun & creative, please keep in mind this is a family-friendly event.
CCFA staff reserves the right to ask you to change if deemed totally inappropriate.
* Event goes on, rain, snow, or shine!
If you would rather pay via check or cash, call us to arrange payment in person or by mail. Our office is located on the northside in Nora.
If you have any questions, please contact Amy at: email@example.com or 317-259-8071.
All proceeds help to provide support services, educational programs, camps for children with Crohn’s and colitis, as well as fund critical research to find more effective treatments and cures for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.