Wind-Down Wednesday 2013
Remember to circle Wednesday, August 28th from 6-9 pm on your calendar!
The Western NY Chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis foundation of America (CCFA) is hosting Wind-Down Wednesday on August 28th at the beautiful Templeton Landing Upper Terrace. This elegant event will feature a variety of hors d’oeuvres, wines, non-alcoholic beverages, and the best sunset in Buffalo!
Funds raised from this event allow us to continue our work, including:
- Create much-needed awareness of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), and the need for a cure.
- Help establish the first genetic database to investigate the possible cause of, and cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Host CFA Camp Oasis, only summer camp solely for children who live with IBD.
- Assemble support groups throughout the area to help individuals cope with their illness on a daily basis.
- Fund the top researchers in the country working to find a cure for Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis.
SPONSOR OR PURCHASE TICKETS BY CLICKING THE 'Wind Me Down!' BUTTON BELOW